With thanks to Angela Theobald.
Aberdeen Forward works closely with local communities, businesses and individuals to educate and promote projects that help to protect our environment, reduce waste and encourage sustainability.
Hobby Club: Every Wednesday, 10am-12pm/1.30pm-3pm, these are drop in craft sessions. Donation of £2 per person.
Upholstery afternoon class: 2pm-5pm, £200, every Monday in this block
- 2nd November to 7th December
Upholstery weekend class: 31st October to 1st November, 10am-4pm, £200
- If you book with a friend, we will give you a £10 discount each.
- Also if you are already booked onto another course with CFine, you will get a £10 discount.
- There will be breakfast and a homemade lunch included.
Back to Basics Sewing courses 2015: 6pm-8pm, £92, every Thursday in each block
- 19th November to 17th December – a two week break for xmas and new year – then the last date on 14th January
Advanced Sewing courses 2015: 6pm-8pm, £92, every Monday in each block
- 16th November to 14th December – a two week break for xmas and new year – then the last date on the 11th of January
Crochet: 6:30pm-8:30pm, £60, Every Wednesday in each block
- November 4th, 11th, 18th
To book or find out more please contact email@example.com or 01224531376.
Unless otherwise stated, the venue is:
Aberdeen Forward, 2 Poynernook Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RW