Environmental charity Aberdeen Forward are hosting a range of workshops and courses over the coming months.
Aberdeen Forward works closely with local communities, businesses and individuals to educate and promote projects that help to protect our environment, reduce waste & encourage sustainability.
Available courses are as follows.
Plant ideas workshop:
We are pleased to offer this plant ideas (http://www.plantideas.org/) workshop which teaches how to make the most of plants in various useful ways. Here is the format of the classes:
- Skincare: 25th Oct, 11-13:00 at Aberdeen Forward building
- Herbal First Aid: 22nd Nov 11-13:00 at Aberdeen Forward building
- Tea Tasting: 6th Dec 11-13:00 at Aberdeen Forward building
- Personal Hygiene: 24th Jan 11-13:00 at Aberdeen Forward building
- Household: 21st Feb 11-13:00 at Aberdeen Forward building
- Herb Walk: 21st Mar 11-13:00 Location to be announced
- Wild Food: 25th Apr 11-13:00 Location to be announced
£35 per class, if you book and pay for all seven in one go, you get the last one free.
Beginners Knitting: Wednesday 5th, 12th, 19th November 2014 6pm-8pm, £60
Green Wood working course: with Green Aspirations (http://www.greenaspirationsscotland.co.uk/), Saturday 22nd November, 10am-4pm (start 9:30 for tea and coffee). To be held at Scotland’s Rural College, Craibstone Estate, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB21 9YA, £45
Christmas Wreath Making: Monday 1st December, 6:30-8:30pm, £35.00
Beginners Crocheting course: Wednesday 3rd, 10th, 17th December 2014, 6pm-8pm, £60
Christmas Jumper making: Monday 8th December, 6:30-8:30pm, £30.00
Candle Making course: Saturday 13th December, 10am-12pm, £35
Booking: To book or find out more please contact email@example.com or 01224560360.
Venue Unless otherwise stated, the venue is: Aberdeen Forward, 2 Poynernook Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RW
For more information, go to: http://www.aberdeenforward.org/workshops