With thanks to Esther Green, Tricker PR.
Clark Integrated Technologies (Clark IT) is helping businesses in the North and North-east to tap into a government grant of up to £3,000 to enable them to benefit from faster broadband.
Clark IT is participating in the Connection Voucher Scheme (CVS) available to businesses in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and
CVS aims to assist businesses to meet the upfront capital costs of a high speed and high grade broadband connection to the premises.
The CVS covers grants of up to £3,000 for setting up superfast broadband services and is a great opportunity for small and medium enterprises to upgrade their current services and reap the benefits, says Austen Clark, managing director of Clark IT.
“Upgrading broadbrand brings real benefits to businesses and a better connection can help you to boost your bottom line in so many ways,” Mr Clark says.
“This scheme offers businesses, charities, social enterprises and sole traders the potential to benefit from speedier response times, increased staff productivity and perhaps provide real options to migrate to Cloud based solutions such as Office 365 and more.”
Already more than 25,000 vouchers have been issued across the UK, allowing businesses to grow and have the scope to:
- Increase profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improve customer experience with quicker communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reduce software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhance communication and collaboration through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proof business with the latest technology to meet customer needs
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in qualifying areas where installation of a new broadband connection will cost over £100 and where the broadband service selected delivers a speed or performance improvement on the current connection.
Other eligibility rules apply and to find out more about options available to your business, contact Clark IT on 01888 511441 or email email@example.com
Clark IT has over 20 years of experience in providing industry leading support and delivering business-class technology. The company’s integrated solutions provide industry leading services, productivity and cost effective IT platforms for business growth.
With a client base in both Aberdeen City and Shire, Clark IT has also expanded into the Inverness area.
For more information, see the firm’s website at www.clark-it.com
- Comments enabled – see comments box below. Note, all comments will be moderated.