Aberdeen Sports Village with the support of Hydrasun have a variety of children’s sports clubs and activities, both recreational and competitive.
These will result in more children being active and help Aberdeen produce some future star athletes.
The Sports Village needs your help to contribute in making a snack or meal recipe that will give our young athletes the food they need to compete and be generally active.
A selection of the recipes will be specially selected to feature in their very own book, which will then be sold to schools and the general public.
The two overall winners in each category of primary and secondary aged children will each win a mountain bike.
The competition is open to schoolchildren from P1 to S6.
The closing date for entries is 20th December 2012.
- Your recipe must have a name or title
- Aberdeen Sports Village reserves the right to modify the recipe.
- Mountain bikes will be awarded to one primary aged winner and one secondary aged winner.
- A number of recipes will be selected to feature in an Aberdeen Sports Village recipe book.
- Recipes do not have to be original.
Contact Aberdeen Sports Village Linksfield Road, Aberdeen AB24 5RU.